Room Lighting Calc
Lighting calculation for rooms made easy
Room Lighting Calc is a native macOS CAD application specialized to perform lighting calculations for prismatic rooms.
With Room Lighting Calc you don’t need to be a specialist. Fill the form and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare a professional lighting plan complete with a full personalized report.
|Room Lighting Calc screenshots - click image to zoom|
- Prepare and obtain a plan for the lights required for a prismatic room (for open areas or other environment plans see other apps we have here on the App Store)
- You can obtain fast answers about how much fixtures of a certain type you need to obtain a fixed lighting level in a closed room in few steps.
- You can compare fixtures and choose the one that permits minimal consumption, and then build the 3D model to light.
- You can obtain an interactive 3D model of the planned room and you can move inside, rotate, pan, zoom at any level
- You can obtain a printable report of your plan with pictures, list of used elements, their characteristic, results and cost of realization.
- You will be amazed on how easy is to cerate a full light plan.
|Full control of the 3D world through mouse wheel and zoom/pan/camera/rotation drawer buttons||Use of layers to optimize drawing: elements in the scene can be created inside a 'virtual sheet'. User can create, delete, move, rename, hide and show layers: elements belonging to them will follow the applied rules|
|Element colours can be selected through a fast palette or throug the standard Macintosh colour dialogue||Squared-room ceilig can be choosen between many options: single or double sloped, barrel dome, cross or dish vault|
|Room shape can be squared, L-shape or cutted angle||A meta-project using the CIE method is implemented: the application will present the number of fixture of a certaint type needed to obtain a required lux level without building the room. Verification of the forecast is possible and will follow through the automatic construction of the room.|
|Results can be plotted in real/false colours, curves and values map for illuminaments, luminance, RGB, glare controls,... and exported in PDF and DXF or copy/paste procedure||A report will present the list of the elements in the model, 3d and plan views, installation layout, results on each flat or curve surface, quality parameters and the computation list in rtf or rtfd format based on customizable templates|
|Photometries may be imported through IES-NA, EULUMDAT or through a simple DXF drawing, and can be managed through a powerfull tool||The application support 3D DXF export.|
|Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions and Full screen. If you quit, when you relaunch you found what you have left. No need to save, it does it for you. Always. You can use the versions feature form OS X to revert to previous version of your work. Full screen natively supported.||Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class OS X apps|
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create OS X apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true OS X apps||Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs|
|Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave|
- Works with parametric 3D objects used for modelling
- Imports third part light sources IESNA LM-63 (American standards), EULUMDAT (European standards)
- Can even import DXF drawings data files (the Application converts drawings to photometries!)
- Can export to RTF a complete list, formatted according to user needs, of the installed products and special items.
- Perform calculation of electrical power and total cost.
- Output can be plotted on the surfaces projected on the plane and shown in real/false colors
- Generates iso-value curves or numerical tables
- Works well both in Metric and Imperial unit
- Includes all the functionality of Lighting Source Manager (available also separately here on the App Store)
- We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
To know what's new from the previous releases visit the Room Lighting Calc Releases page.
OPTIMIZED FOR MACOS
- Room Lighting Calc is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
- Full screen support for 3D model
- Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires minimum macOS 10.10)
- Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|