Lighting Bulb Manager
The application specialized to view spectral bulb data
Lighting Bulb Manager is a native macOS CAD application specialized to examine lighting sources spectral data.
With Lighting Bulb Manager you don’t need to be a specialist. Import the souirce and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare and export a professional and complete lighting report.
|Lighting Bulb Manager screenshots - click image to zoom|
- Examine spectral data saved in XML according to IES TM-27-14 or CVS format.
- Graphics of spectra, CIE 1931, CIE 1960 and CIE 1976 colour space.
- Compare two lighting sources spectra and calculate their 'colour distance'.
- You can choose the best source to maximize the colour rendering on Your subjects.
- Is possible to copy and paste to other applications all graphics.
- You can obtain a printable report of your source and of Your sources comparison.
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class OS X apps||We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create OS X apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true OS X apps|
|Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs||Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave|
- Imports third part light sources IES TM-27-14 (American standards), CVS.
- Can export to PDF a complete report of the source and of the comparison.
- All graphics can be copied to be exported to other applications.
- Works in (x, y), (u, v) and (u', v') colour space.
- Calculate colour distance from the black body, equivalent colour temperature.
- We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
You can read online the full Lighting Bulb Manager Online User Guide in another window.
For general purpose questions about our product can be also useful to visit the Brotens Generic OS X FAQ section.
To know what's new from the previous releases visit the Lighting Bulb Manager Releases page.
OPTIMIZED FOR MACOS
- Lighting Bulb Manager is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
- Full screen support
- Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires minimum macOS 10.10)
- Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|